Who We Are
Mtoto News is an online platform of news, information and resources on children.
Our aim is to make significant positive difference in the lives of children by increasing their visible in political, social, development and cooperate discourse.
We are leveraging on the increasing number of internet users to achieve the goal by making relevant, accurate and timely information on children accessible.Through our online newspaper mtotonews.com we publish stories, information and resources on children twice a day.
We believe information has the power to change, hence we use the new media to engage policy makers, implementers and children in putting children first through bi monthly twitter and facebook chat #MtotoTalk.
Through our interactive social media pages, we are creating an online community that is able to discuss topical issues on children, come up with solutions and advocate for sustainable change.
Mtoto News supports engagements and campaigns that aim at improving the lives and welfare of children.
- To report in the Best Interest of the Child.
- To Relate current affairs/trends with child well being
- To Fact check all NEWS items and Blogs against international instruments on children such as UNCRC, ACRWC and child research.
- To Engage the main stream media to increase children stories.
- To Conduct surveys on children and current affairs